Robert provides personalized, client-focused coaching to help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. He helps them to discover and leverage their strengths, create breakthroughs, help unlock barriers, and take effective actions to achieve success.
Some reasons people seek Individual Coaching include:
- Life challenges (i.e. procrastination, lack of motivation, frustration, dating etc…)
- Stress Management
- Setting and defining goals-becoming focused
- Feeling uneasy (i.e. anxious, scared, depressed, etc…)
Robert’s family coaching sessions are designed to keep disputes as rational as possible. When our emotions get the better of us, arguments could easily turn into angry disputes. Robert can ensure any disagreements that arise are kept structured, fair and peaceful as possible – so this way each family member has a chance to voice their opinion.
Some reasons people seek Family Coaching include:
- Family conflict
- Raising children
- Teenagers (i.e. peer pressure, depression, addiction, etc…)
- Marital issues, separation and/or divorce (see also: Relationship Coaching)
Robert is also available for sessions on-site.
Robert’s relationship coaching is a solution-focused, success-producing process based on exploration, learning and action. It is a process where the couples are encouraged, guided, and challenged to look within themselves to find solutions.Robert will also help the couple to seek their potential, and to discover actions required for them to move forward towards happiness.
Some reasons people seek Relationship Coaching include:
- Feelings of anger and resentment toward their partner
- Learn how to trust each other
- How to effectively communicate
- Lack of intimacy, romance and passion